Sunday, April 22, 2007

Don't forget to RSVP!

Its less than a week until our reunion, and I'm sure everyone is making plans to be at Grace next Saturday night. Be sure to RSVP to Liz, so we know how many people to expect. LIz's email is lizzyholmes@yahoo.com.

So far, the submissions to the virtual scrapbook have been limited. Ok, let me rephrase that - so far, I've submitted the only photos. Ladies, I know we can do better. This is the overachieving Class of 1992 afterall. Think of this as a Brearley assignment - the more photos you submit, the better your grade. Perhpas I will turn the scrapbook in to panel of Brearley teachers after the reunion to grade everyone's effort. If that doesn't get your attention (or put fear in your heart), I"m not sure what will. Information on submitting photos can be found on the left side of the blog.

The reunion committee will be posting over the next few days leading up to reunion, so stay tuned!

No comments: